Photochamp Weekly Competition
(497 votes, average: 3.5 out of 5)
- We have a major prize for the weekly winner. As well as the major prize payout given during competitions, we have level rewards to give all skill levels something to aim for. We split photos into groups of 10 (max 14) and if your photo beats the other photos in your group you can get that level reward. Level rewards are only given when there are at least 15 entries at that level. The first level reward is a free entry in the next competition. If there are enough entrants in the competition then the second level reward of $50 will be available and rewards of $500 become available at the third level.
You may enter one photograph only. Online submission of digital images via the website.
Photos are judged on how well they represent the weekly theme, so no matter what type of camera you have, feel free to join in and show off your skills.
Check these online photo tools for image hosting, editing, slideshows, photo portfolio, cool effects, red eyes removal, etc.
<!– (497 votes, average: 3.5 out of 5)
Similar contests (may already be finished!):
- “This is Canada” Photo Contest
- The Erotic Review’s Photographer of the Year Prize 2008 – Extended
- Labors of Love 2012 Photography Competition
- BytePhoto Weekly Digital Photo Contests
- CameraTrails London Photography Competition
Subscribe to get free updates of
new contests and competitions
© 2013, admin. All rights reserved.